It is designed and prioritized for corporate representative who actively involved in making decision and managing business trips and MICE activities in the company from various industry background. It allows corporate travel and MICE managers to connect with and learn from their peers, industry leaders, and preferred sellers; as well as share and exchange their knowledge and experiences. All hosted buyer program applicants will go through pre-qualification and selection process by ICTM committee and the sponsors.
Qualified hosted buyer benefits and facilities
– Return economy class ticket
– 3 days/2 nights’ accommodation
– Meals and drinks
– Pre and post-trip SWAB/PCR/Rapid test
– Invitation and access to all program
General terms and conditions
– Hosted buyer will be required to share his/her ID card or KTP copy, name card, active mobile number, and official email address as part of pre-qualification process.
– Qualified hosted buyer is required to take and pass SWAB/PCR/Rapid test prior to departure and upon return.
– Only 1 hosted buyer is allowed to represent a company.
– Approved hosted buyer shall attend and participate proactively throughout the program.
– Hosted buyer shall for its own personal expenses, such as personal drugs, snacks, travel plan changes, etc.
– Hosted buyer shall comply with CHSE (Cleanliness, Health, Sustainable Environment) guidelines and protocols applied throughout the event.
– Hosted buyer is responsible to take care his/her own personal health and safety.
– Hosted buyer will be required to pay for a refundable registration fee of IDR 2 million within 2 days after written confirmation from ICTM committee. The registration fee will be fully refunded after the event concluded and the hosted buyer provided a written proof for his/her full participation in the program.
– The committee has the full right to cancel and or replace qualified hosted buyer invitation.
– The committee has the full right to change or reschedule the program and venue when necessary.
To join #ICTM Hosted Buyer Program, please complete the application form at http://bit.ly/iCTM2021HostedBuyerApplication
For more information, please contact our team at 0812 1956 3822 (Enie) | 0811 188 0798 (Jo)